The Tokyo Youth Club is a civic voluntary movement for
preventing psychosis and supporting people with the early course of schizophrenia.
The site is driven as a part of activities of the Minato Net 21.
- Share information about early psychosis and its optimal treatment
- Facilitate collaborations among all professionals and families in
- Address development of early intervention sites in Tokyo
- Enable researches in the course and outcomes of first episode psychosis
- Encourage and educate professionals for use of standardized and optimal
Dr. MIZUNO Masafumi, M.D., Ph.D.
Professor and Chairman,
Department of Neuropsychiatry
Toho University School of Medicine